3c. Logos and Illustrations
You might be surprised to see illustration and branding mentioned in a job description for a UX / UI role.
Empathy and creativity are key to our innovation work, encouraging us to think about new UI elements, micro-animations, nudges and such like.
It’s the small details in a journey, like bespoke icons and “ad panels” that make every project unique.
Approaches that interest us
- Empathy with the target audience
- Innovative, unique, clever or interesting
- Demonstrates technical design skills
- Creative scamps and messaging ideas
Approaches that probably won’t interest us
- Simple typographic logo
- Incoherent or garish visual style
- Stock aesthetic