An exceptional understanding of UI and UX will be expected, as well as a commitment to stay ahead of trends and innovations.
You will be responsible for leading the creative strategy of the agency. This will involve driving the Sputnik brand, as well as developing brand, offline and online projects for clients.
As well as designing and working with colleagues on projects, the Senior Designer will be required to work on writing pitch winning proposals and design concepts of the same high standard.
- >Design websites with in depth consideration of responsive, UI and Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Develop branding concepts across any sector
- Develop campaign concepts
- Ability to present and articulate the design rationale clearly
- Conceive and develop creative campaigns to be deployed across all media channels
- Develop pitch materials
- Adopt our Quality Assurance processes to check your own work, as well as that of colleagues
- Be proactive in self learning, sharing techniques with the team, and be willing to assist in solving issues outside your core work
- Work with the wider team to assist in all areas of the business, including pitches, tenders and strategy
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with clients and colleagues
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines, and to a professional standard
- Represent Sputnik as a professional and skilled agency, and to protect the brand and our reputation
- Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc
- Excellent understanding of UX and UI across desktop and mobile devices
- Ability to prepare materials for print
- Illustration / sketching
- Work planning, and ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent understanding of the English language, including grammar and punctuation
- Broader understanding of the role of design in Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisation skills and self discipline