We are experts in digital; providing strategic direction, user centred design and robust engineering to enterprise clients.
Our passion for delivering quality at every stage of this process sets us apart from the competition and makes Sputnik a great place to work. This commitment to quality ensures we have happy clients and a happy team that have the freedom to explore and innovative; pushing the limits of their expertise, while leaving no technical debt behind them.
The reason we can work for large corporate clients such as Swinton Insurance, BPP University, Visit Scotland and Acino Pharma is down to the shared values and complementary skills of our team. We treat each other and our clients with professionalism and integrity respecting each other’s abilities and expertise and providing support to team members where it is needed.
- A passion for marketing enterprise digital solutions
- Strategically and verbally articulate
- Desire to work with an expert and professional team
- Ensuring we and our clients are compliant with data protection and GDPR
- Planning, implementing and reporting on the success of marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, demand and engagement whilst ensuring each campaign is delivered on time, on budget and the correct measures are in place to maximise ROI
- Undertaking detailed analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure KPIs are met
- Writing and editing copy for marketing collateral, including brochures, flyers, letters and emails
- Work with the Subject Matter Experts to create thought leadership/position papers/journalistic articles to be used for lead generation and customer engagement. Building and maintaining the content/editorial calendar
- Creation and distribution of press releases
- Manage the design and maintenance of all marketing assets ensuring they are on brand and compliant. Materials include case studies, brochures, adverts, flyers and any other business related material.
- Develop and manage campaigns across digital platforms including social media, PPC and SEO
- Support on the maintenance and improvements of the company website
- Track and analyse website traffic and provide regular internal reports
- Research online media opportunities that may benefit the business including development of online forums, webinars, podcasts and blogs
- Designing presentations for bids/new business proposals and award submissions
- Work closely with sales teams to support on sales enablement such as producing sales aids, toolkits and content
- Build a marketing services proposition to provide to clients
- Developing client marketing strategies
- Curate interesting findings from internal Subject Matter Experts and ensure knowledge sharing across the team
- Excellent understanding of marketing principles
- Understanding of enterprise, legal and regulatory issues such as data protection and security
- Ability to weave technical and creative copywriting
- Able to communicate innovative technical solutions in a succinct and engaging manner
- Strong organisation skills, with an ROI focus
- Ability to plan project strategies, including market research, competitor research, setting objectives, creating personas and creating user journeys
- Understanding of technical concepts such as information architecture, platform choice, UI, CRO
- Ability to recommend appropriate feature sets and functionality that will improve a website’s functionality
- Experience in setting and measuring Goals and KPIs
- An understanding of driving and nurturing leads through SEO, paid, social and marketing automation
- Growth hacking